"SCHWINDIAN"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my first project. It all started with a 63 corvette frame. I have always loved the board trackers and decided my first build would be a board track style. I had a lot of inspiration from the early pictures of the indian, I had a schwinn so came along the SCHWINDIAN. It still needs a chain and I have a mini rear fender still being painted to add. The tank was machined out of a single piece of aluminum, my dad runs a machine shop and was nice to cut it out for me. Then I cut some vinyl graphics to placed on top. Hope you all enjoy.

frame.jpg

started with a frame

inspiration.jpg

my inspiration

IMG]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb164/crt95/IMG_0083.jpg[/IMG]

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Great looking bike! I'm planning thre same color scheme on my Manhattan cruiser. The fedex guy delivered my white tires yesterday.

Dennis

Wow...incredible work!!!

You really nailed the whole look of this bike.

I'll be using photos of this for the upcoming gallery. :wink:

Nice Work!!! looks awsome. one question though, how come you did not use the schwinn cartridge style kickstand?? dosent matter still looks sweet.

I salute you Sir on a VERY FINE re-creation...

...and remember Eddie Hasha 'The Texas Cyclone' who died on an 8 valve Indian in Newark N.J. on Sept 8 1912.

Schwing!!!! Really nice build ! Where'd ya get the invisible chain, same as the real Indian? :wink:

I want to thank all of you guys for all of the great knowledge located in this forum. Thanks for all the great compliments also, it just fuels me to build more. The forks and bars were from choppersus.com (great service). The forks were the chopper style and just painted them to match. Here are a couple more pics to view. I can't wait for my next build!

IMG_0078.jpg

back.jpg

side-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back