My newest creation The Mooneyes Worksman Updated 4-9-09

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this worksman frame lying around the shop and a friend sold me a dyno mooneyes sprocket and I came up with this. It isn't finished yet but here it is so far.

Worksman013.jpg

Worksman012.jpg

Worksman011.jpg

Worksman010.jpg

Worksman009.jpg

Worksman008.jpg

Worksman007.jpg

Worksman006.jpg

Worksman005.jpg

Thanks, The striping was done by 15 year old Von Mex of KC. He will be at the Midwest Bike Festival in Haysville Ks. in sept. and also at Peddlers Bike Show and Swap on Oct.7. For more info on either event check out the events forum. Steve are you going to make it up to Randys event?

Okay...that kid is awesome!

Unfortunately I won't be going to any shows out of state. My better half is 6 months pregnant and I've got 2 other little squirts to keep up with.

Maybe one day I can visit some of these cool shows in the Midwest!

Congrats on the kid on the way steve. And yeah that Kid is awsome, Im deffinantly not steady enough to do that. Awesome bike man! I love the sprocket.

Perfect mods for that Workman frame. The pins are awesome. I would like to find somebody close by to do some work for me.

Wow!

Great color choices! Another sup Rat Bike build. You gotta put a chainguard on it so that pinstripe artist can go to town!

Love it Love it Love it!

Joe

That's one sweet ride you got there!
Now you've gotta get a pair of Mooneye valvecaps I saw on ebay to go with it.

The details go well with the colour. What else are you planning to do with it?
G.

I can almost guarentee that Debbie at bikeworldusa.com has the seat in stock.

You can't beat their inventory and customer service. Lots of members here have had a great deal of sucess dealing with them.

Scott

must agree. I use a mooneyes lakepipe cap for my brake pedal on my bobber (motorsickle) and i had a brain fart one day about samichin' a set together to use for pedals. think about it.......

Latest posts

Back