WOW 500!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs, baked beans, and spam.. that hasn't got much spam in it. But I don't like spam! I'll take your spam I love it.--Monty Python

My buddy tyler, Madscouts07 i think his name is was 497...... I got him into cruisers over the summer, Hes a cool kid. Were gonna build up the drag bike for him.

wow i just noticed i passed the 500 mark in posts myself. wow ricky i am catching up to you.

Hahaha karfer. Im trying to catch up to Kev, I passed hooch.. lol And he TAKES THE LEAD IN TURN 2!

Steve, Thanks for making such a great place for us 2 hang and talk about bikes and stuff, So nice having ppl to talk to that like the same stuff i do. Its great man, Thanks a million. 8)

Hugo said:
I think the Administrator should post a list of all the forbidden words so we can avoid them. :D

Hugo

Ha Ha...yeah, the forum comes with an extensive banned word catalog right out of the box. And some of you more creative types have helped contribute to that catalog. :wink:

How do you know what number you are? Just curious. I looked way back at the very first posts as I was wondering who were the first people here. I do know that I registered on the first day, but I am not sure where I am in the order. Just curious.. :D

Clothespin "n" said:
I'm still number 69

Steve...stick that in your Word Filter and Smoke it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

just kidding Rat Rod..
It's a Great Place to Be...

Peace,

Wowzers!
That's some growth. It's like RRB was stuck in a petrie dish in a pile of nutrient agar and allowed to multiply.

I'm proud to say that I'm 418th. However upon looking at the membersist just now, I'm only seeing 499???!!?!??

So glad to be a part of this.
G.

Latest posts

Back