Some new rides!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Now my brother & friend are getting into the old bikes. Here's our collection. We just bought the 2 Firestone bikes & the Sears Spaceliner this weekend.
P1010006.jpg
P1010011.jpg
P1010014.jpg
P1010015.jpg
P1010016.jpg
P1010017.jpg
P1010013.jpg

I really like the last one, for some reason. Maybe it's the straight fork legs.

(don't forget to hit Enter between each picture, so they don't end up side by side and out of the screen)

Hugo

Yeah. I concur. Nice bunch of bikes.
I like the baby blue one. I'm doing something similar in regards to the styling of it. A pseudo old school race bike look with the lower bar position. Me likes!
Firewalker said:
WOW nice collection! how did you get the pictures to lay out like that?
Fire dude;
Just post pics as per normal, but instead of posting the next one as a seperate line, you just post it continueing on the same line like this;

etc, etc.

However I would only do this with thumbnail or the next size up size pics. Otherwise you'll end up doing the same as Rusty did and those of us with smaller screens, { such as me,} will have to slide the window over to see the other pics.

Perehaps one of you ADMIN/MOD can fix this thread up so as to make it friendly for us bottom feeders with 17" non widescreens?

Nothing more irritating than having such a huge pic or a bunch in a row posted that you can't get the full view. Also makes reading the text somewhat irritating as well.
G.

Latest posts

Back