where does your user picture (avatar) come from???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have seen some cool user pictures lately and want to know where they come from??? What makes you use your user picture?????

My picture is of Rat Fink that I change it too just for my ed roth tribute build in build off 5.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26175

Let see some user pics!!! :D

Blue Bonnie!
P1180085.jpg
8)

I've done a lot of shark fishing with my son.

And this one, my grand son gave me a sticker and said: "Pepe, this looks like you! Stick it on the back of your truck!".......I did, and then just took a pic of it.
BigAV-1.jpg

It is me on my first bike, 1952. I still have this bike.
But it is a lot smaller now. :roll:

mikebikethennow.jpg

from my schwinn typhoon :)

ratdefrente.jpg

I call her my rat from all the rust she has on her all i do is wiper down with some oil and keep it going :!:

Double Nickle said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Halo 3 Symbol Maker

Called it the Cog And Spade-And made it my own.
Do you play Halo 3 on Xbox live?
I stopped...

Me and a group of my friends formed a clan called the kings deck-
Trump
Spade
Heart
Diamond

We got bored of Gears of War, and we stopped playing it, and switched to halo 3.
The cog in the symbols represented GOW :roll:

We got bored after a year of playing

I go by TheFlyingDingo on XBOX and everything else-If its TheFlyingDingo....its probably me

mine came from bath time with my son about 3 years back i used to always play guitar or bass while hed bathe and he wanted to play so(unfortunately i lost the original picture awhile back :cry: )......
and the other i use for halloween is lucy daughter of the devil(used to be on adult swim but its never on now unless its the week of halloween)....
lucy.jpg

Latest posts

Back