My rat rod engagement pic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations!!!!!!!!! nice picture!!!!!! all the best for you and your fiance and have an amazing life together.

bendiciones y felicidad a los dos!!!!

Sr. KIWI

Sorry for my english if i have a mistake.

Thanks for all the positive vibes you guys!

Here's the skinny on the shoot:

We hauled our bikes 45 minutes north of our house to a wildlife sanctuary in Newark, Ca. called Coyote Hills. The sun was just about to go down so we headed down to the marshland for our bike shots. Just behind that grey dirt embankment behind us is San Francisco bay.

My fiance's best friend is an amateur photog. and offered to take them for us.

Here's another sweet pic we're using at the wedding;
IMG_3874.jpg

stumbled upon this just now and remembered back to this thread... think it's appropriate..

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do!
I'm half crazy, all for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'll look sweet, upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two!

"Daisy Bell"
-Harry Dacre
d.1922

cheers

Ooooh, these are nice pictures. 8) 8) 8)
Congratulations and all the best to you both!

We think your photo is totally awesome! That photo will be something to look back on and smile, for for years to come. Not to get sappy, but in all marriages sometimes you hit rough patches and when you guys hit one, this photo will be great to pull out and look at...and remember why you are together in the first place.
This July my honey and I will celebrate 39 years !

Congratulations and Good Luck!

Congratulations, Man. You have good taste in women.

She's adorable.

I wish you two the best of luck, but with such a good sport as she seems to be, you won't need it.

-Rich

Bikes and weddings: cool idea. at my wedding it looked like this: maybe an idea for you?
Brautpaar131.jpg

Brautpaar111.jpg

Ah to be young and in love! Concrats! If I had engagement pics it would have my parents behind me snikering and wispering "finally got rid of the little junk bike freak"

hemelary said:
What are the most affordable engagement rings? My husband and I getting engaged soon and need info for the best engagement ring for the money, please help.
Try pawn shops, "cash for gold shops" and the like...Good luck! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back