new here! just wanted to show my pride and joy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still cant get over the fork on this bike very well done. i normally dont go for these bikes but this one is just so right

I still like this frame better than any other frame I've seen...I make my own frames from scratch as well so I think that should get more recognition...I just wish I had enough guts to put my homemade bikes online...

Thanks for all the compliments, i have not been on here for quite some time, my truck project was taking over. I usually sell this frame for 300 with the integrated seat, forks are 75 for legs only. I have about ten hours into this one, being this was my first and everything.

building a truck eh?????? don't forget to show us that if you build a truck half as cool as you bike's its going to look awsome!!!!!

Sweet ride. I have to agree with other posters in the opinion that this is one of the cleanest frame/fork/bars setups on this site.

Will this setup accommodate a 24" rear and 26" front wheelset?

awesome bike!!!!!!! i just dream about made my own frames, someday i will do it!!!!! thanks for sharing!

bendiciones

Sr. KIWI

Here's mine!

Pride20and20joy.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Awesome bike you got there. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back