My rat rod engagement pic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wedding is in less than a month.

This is the pic we're using in a steel frame that our guests will sign with an etching pen at the wedding. This pic is from an idea I had a LONG time ago.

1.jpg

:D :wink: The bikes are going to be in the wedding RIGHT? :shock:

outsider13 said:
:D :wink: The bikes are going to be in the wedding RIGHT? :shock:

HAHAHA

Yeah if I had my way they would be. But alas, future wifey is nil on the idea. :(

Congrats bro :!: :!: :!:
Sick bikles also :!: :!: :!:

That's really cool. Especially if the bikes are part of what brought you two together.

People do crazy stuff for weddings, and you should have fun with it.

We had a decorated model VW beetle on the top of our wedding cake... it was something I made for my wife years before we got married, and it just seemed like the perfect thing. I even made little cans tied to the rear bumper...

Must have worked because this'll be 18 years! :D

Best of luck to you two. Now, really, the bikes should be on either side of the door to the reception hall or something, decorated with some streaming ribbons or something... and women say men never help plan for the wedding!

--Rob

awesome! love how she has red on and is riding a red bike, and the same with your black bike. congrats! :D

That is really cool...trying to talk the next Mrs. Old School to tie our knots at the lighthouse in Santa Cruz and ride off into the sunset on our beach cruisers...Congratulations to the both of you !!

Latest posts

Back