You boardtrack guys don't know what cool is...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3910.jpg

16" Dahon folding bike, slammed bars, seat to the sky. You know you're jealous :roll: :lol:

ya know, ya might have convinced me, if it didn't have those dorky wheel reflectors.
:lol: :lol:

and i am sorry sir but true boardtrackers don't run fenders. u got skooled

Those are aero racing reflectors and super speed fenders, you guys are just jealous.

no sorry sir show me a true tracker that runs fenders, reflectors and come on i did not even notice the chain guard pssshhhhhhhhhhhh :D

I'm just goofing, it's something we rarely see at the shop, just had to play around on it when I had the chance. The aero racing reflectors and super speed fenders are real, but still in the experimental stages.

necessaryevil said:
I'm just goofing, it's something we rarely see at the shop, just had to play around on it when I had the chance. The aero racing reflectors and super speed fenders are real, but still in the experimental stages.

i see how it is. back on the board track band wagon like it never even happened. :lol:

lay low, steer clear of the kool kid parties and before long, it will be forgotten.

well at least till the picture resurfaces.

can you say blackmail? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are much worse pics of me floating around than this, believe me :lol: . I don't hate the boadtrack style bikes, I'm just making fun of myself more than anything.
Bighit, this bike must be a little older than yours. This one just has a rear drum brake, and the crank doesn't fold, you just remove the right pedal. Your's has a little nicer seat too :wink:

necessaryevil said:
There are much worse pics of me floating around than this, believe me :lol: . I don't hate the boadtrack style bikes, I'm just making fun of myself more than anything.
Bighit, this bike must be a little older than yours. This one just has a rear drum brake, and the crank doesn't fold, you just the right pedal. Your's has a little nicer seat too :wink:

evil, i knew ya were joking from the get go.
just playing along. :)

Latest posts

Back