where'd you username come from?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1850, first numberplatenr from my early bmx years (still got the plate!)
MB, Mike's Bike/first two initials :D

Came up with it since i got my '71 beetle.
it's being rebuild to look like a Hebmuller prototype.
Hebmuller & sons was one of the coachbuilders who build (two seater)convertibles for the vw company
(besides The karmann company, who build fourseaters).
I am not building a period correct replica, i just like some of the designs that where on the original prototype.

Like the big horizontal louvres on the engine lid and the stock popesnose licenseplate light;
ohlrnb.jpg

and the sloping roofline that gives it a chopped look;
wi7k9y.jpg

Some people told/tell me that a lot of purists will hate my car and say its "bad" 8)

That's why "badmuller".
I'm using it fot all the forums i'm on, but started using it on "airmighty.com" first (aircooled resto/cal style cars mostly)

My nephew had a hard time saying uncle, it came out sounding more like junkin so he calls me "junkin jay". Now that I have started accumulating old rusted bikes and parts the name kind of fits.

Well all my life I embraced my white trash side. Never really cared how people viewed me. I'm that guy that you see wearing the clothes from yesterday as long as they don't stink and ain't covered in mud. Don't care one bit what people think in regards how my clothes look or how nice my things are just who I am. Helps you to know who are your true friends are. If you can get past how I look and the fact I have no shame when it comes to diggin the crap out of my nose and scratch my junk when it itches you are right on in my book. Besides those high maintenance cats are just sheeple for the retail world.

I clawed my way out of the lower class side of life. Got me some coin for my pocket. Found me a ol'lady that didn't care how I looked just how I was. moved on up to the eastside a finally got a piece of the pie but never let it cloud my eyes to who I really am. Not just plain white trash and fancy isn't my name. See myself as high end white trash. My house don't have wheels. I mow my lawn. My dog isn't log chained to an engine block, no broken down cars on cinder blocks in my yard and I have teeth. I'm like a rat rod. Not much to look at but what's under the hood will surprise you. My clothes may be busted and stained but I still have class.

This is where I came up with
Upper Class White Trash.

and the rest are here
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2471&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=screen+names

My name is probably pretty easy to figure out. I am the flagman at the LaCrosse Fairgrounds Speedway in LaCrosse Wi.

2003openerGregOliver-Tribune.jpg

wrecklesseric said:
Stole it from a 70's musician. Older folks might remember Stiff records.

Put me in the "older folks" box.. just found a Stiff sampler LP at a garage sale last weekend. So much great stuff on Stiff. Always been a big Nick Lowe and Ian Dury fan.. and Elvis, and this list could just keep goin' !!

At one time (a long time ago) known to yell out "Jiminy Sh*t!" quite frequently, when surprised, excited, etc.. jiminyshiznit was a friendlier version, and has been with me since the early/mid nineties.

My user name is a long story but ill give you the short version:
In high school my friends and i thought it would be a good idea to start a club for some extra credit points, earlier that year we had some silly exercise where we were in groups that were assigned a color and an animal, we got "the blue lobsters".

earlier, i had the aim screen name of beaverboy8, that proved to be somewhat problematic...

lobsterboy was born, yet not all sites had the username lobsterboy available, so in typical late 90s fashion, i added an x to the end of it

lobsterboyx

I Used to collect antique lapel pins and one that i still have show a wagon wheel with two spokes missing and around the rim it says the broken spokes club.

couldnt think of anything any better. my name is ray. i think its cool, & doesnt really label me good or bad, easy for my feeble mind to remember.i also use it on freak bike nation. its not offensive, but not lame either.

Pretty simple I guess..Old School on my cars..HATE SMOGGING ANYTHING and dual exhaust does not go through one muffler !!...and 64 for the year I came into this world.

I got mine by thinking of a gamertag... yes, a name to play online games with. Added the two "x" for symmetry and aesthetics. Then it became my username because I liked it and my tag.

From constantly working with power-tools (hammer-drills, pneumatic power-tools, ect...) for long hours, my friends and co-workers would wonder why the constant rattling and vibration didn't bother me... and I would say something very geeky like " my good vibrations would cancel out the bad vibration and within the inner sanctum which is my mind, I find peace and zen 8) ".... the truth is that I'm just used to it :roll: so they call me Vibe for short. (i had to find a different way of spelling vibration, just to stand out 8)

Latest posts

Back