Speed King

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Brought this home a week ago.....Cleveland Welding built Speed King. Think I'm going to use this as the start of my build-off bike :mrgreen:

Holy patina! :D That's super cool. These frames look like they are reared up, to me... like a perfect candidate for a drag race inspired buildup.

that's a real nice frame :D
cant wait to see what you will do with it , nice score :!:

Cool! I have a girls' version that'll build up a bare men's frame I have.
adamtinkererscollection2007.jpg
-Adam

I like that idea....got the wheels turning :mrgreen: Probably dating myself but Deep Purple was the first band I ever saw in concert in the early 70's. Ian Gillian and Ritchie Blackmore were incredible.

All I would need are some nice contrasting Chuck's to ride it :mrgreen:

Markm said:
Paint it Deep Purple:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lty0RdK0 ... re=related
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This frame had to be an inspiration for Basman. Just look at the curves on the downtube, chainstays and seatstays, nice and curvy. yummmmmy!

I would LOVE to have an opportunity to work with a frame like that, enjoy whatever you do with it.

Cheers,
Dr. T

nice lines ,lookin foward to seeing what you do with it! i have a frame just like yours ,come to think of it,mines badged as a western flyer :?

SimpleMan said:
Brought this home a week ago.....Cleveland Welding built Speed King. Think I'm going to use this as the start of my build-off bike :mrgreen:

Awesome.

Latest posts

Back