"Whiskey Lightning" Tracker - My first stab

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cranks are Profile made for Powerlite. I think that sprocket is called a "typhoon", but not sure.

Thanks, you two.

It's only paint and a clean up with some parts. It doesn't come close to most of the builds, here, and I'm sure most are sick of seeing this thing by now.

Just a basic build up, totally inspired by Steve.

:? Ooops !,did i bump this up again,sorry just had too take another look ,so clean and simple kinda boggles the mind just a great bike !!!

stunning bike although in my garage that would never stay clean like that :D a quick note on one piece cranks i saw that choppers US has a one piece crank that is intended to run 9/16 pedals. i have not seen one used yet i was thinking of getting one myself to see what it is all about.

karfer67 said:
stunning bike although in my garage that would never stay clean like that :D a quick note on one piece cranks i saw that choppers US has a one piece crank that is intended to run 9/16 pedals. i have not seen one used yet i was thinking of getting one myself to see what it is all about.
i used one in the spacebike buildoff and im using one in this years rrbo! lotta cool 9/16" pedals floating around! :wink:

Latest posts

Back