V12 just out of the box, updated

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this brand new at a LBS in the box, Changed out the rear tire for a thick brick with a yellow logo, added a mudflap from electra and put on a light and different seat, trimmed the bars inch and a half to narrow them a bit. It's no Von Cruiser but I like it. :D

92737250.jpg

Finally the look and feel I was looking for, very comfortable for me at 5' 8"...Thanks for all your comments :D

Re: V12 just out of the box

I wish Felt offered those bars in chrome =(

rusty513 said:
Love the bike. Do all the thick brick tires come with yellow lettering?
No the original tire had small print white lettering, This tire came off a 2007 Felt speedway.

Wow, VERY danged cool!
I think I like the low bars better on this one - looks, I dunno, more "menacing" and motorcycle-ish. :mrgreen:
Nice job!

Nice bike I love the way it looks. I wish I had a room for my hobbies at home, I like to build and collect 1/24 scale cars; I have 167 so far but they are all packed in boxes... :cry:

92737250.jpg

Hey can i get some detailed pictures of the hot wheel holder/display in the back ground. Ive been looking to build one but haven't found the right design.

nascar said:
92737250.jpg

Hey can i get some detailed pictures of the hot wheel holder/display in the back ground. Ive been looking to build one but haven't found the right design.

Sure, I can post some tonight, I'll let you know what its made of also.
wx1.jpg

83435352.jpg

wx3.jpg

Use a cheap poster frame for the slots the cars slide into then glue them to a backboard thats it.

Latest posts

Back