The Bricks Toy Run @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's the flyer for our toy run.. It's happening on Sunday December 13th @ Noon. We will be riding from my shop to the Bricks Bike Kitchen @ Alder Grove. About a 3 mile ride.. All riders are asked to bring an unwrapped toy or gift card. Hope Everyone can make it.
toyrunflyer.jpg

come on guys a ride with a cause i want to see EVERYONE out at this ride. thanks mike for doing this you are a stand up dude. kool poster too i want one for the garage.

ok where are all the bike riders lets make this a big and good ride for a cause :lol: 8) ok and after maybe go have some beers some where

MikeS said:
Here's the flyer for our toy run.. It's happening on Sunday December 13th @ Noon. We will be riding from my shop to the Bricks Bike Kitchen @ Alder Grove. About a 3 mile ride.. All riders are asked to bring an unwrapped toy or gift card. Hope Everyone can make it.
toyrunflyer.jpg

Hey Mike, Great avatar pic... your looking a little old... Anyway, I wanna send props to you guys up North for your dedication to the Custom/Classic bike game and your work with and for your communities... Sorry I can't make it, But proud to have Kowalla or N*H*F*F* up there to represent us. Have a Merry Christmas Fellas!!

i think i might have to come up with a trailler mount for dylan's slammed wagon so i can tow it behind the stingray. i personally love to just do rides for fun but when there is a cause that is special so lets get this together. mike if you have flyers to put around let me know i want to go around town and post them up. mike and ted have done a fine job. i got some time maybe i can bust out some pinstripe panels to raffle off. and if any of those who cant make it still want to be involved send us a toy we will deliver it for ya.

Hey Junior thanks for the support man............Adam that would be killer if you could do a couple of panels. I have a bunch of flyers and I'll be flyer bombing the thanksgiving ride..I'll try to drop some by College tomorrow. We will be raffleing off a bike that me and N*H*F*F are working on as well as a few other items that have been donated so far on the day of the ride around noon.. If anybody wants to donate a item to the raffle let me or Ted know....

where is everyone? and for those who cant make it send ted or i a toy and we will take it for you

how about this...... anyone wanting to dontate to the cause i know i have a paypal account. those wishing to dontate throw down $1 pm me if anyone wants to do this. if you want to donate more thats cool too but i want to do this one for the kids and even if you cant be there you can in spirit. i am doing two kustom pinstriped panels for hanging on the wall for the raffle. lets go!!!

I'M IN!!!!!

you know, i took enough ribbing on this site and decided my bikes actually DO look better without a wire basket on the front :lol:

so now i have to wear a backpack with a toy inside :wink:

is the raffle before the ride? or after? should we show up a little early?

discuss :mrgreen:

theVULTURE said:
is the raffle before the ride? or after? should we show up a little early?

discuss :mrgreen:

dont know if i can stay for the ride but ill try to get some lines on some panels and junk for the raffle and also drop a toy or 2 by if nothing else

Latest posts

Back