Monark Super Deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I picked up this Monark over the weekend. I have the bars, but the seat is missing. The fenders are not correct, but I have a Firestone set that will work. Decent shape, all in all. The good thing? The original paint lies somewhere under the brushed on blue!

I purchased the bike from a really nice older couple. About an hour after I picked up the bike, I got a call from the woman. At first I thought she had sellers regret, or I had forgotten something. She wanted to make sure I made it home safely and was still happy with the bike! :)

Not sure if this is a keeper or not. You may want to watch the "for sale" section. I have a lot of projects cooking, not sure I need more.

15cdgjt.jpg

Wich place are your pictures uploaded to? I can never see pictures from wherever it is, I see none of yours

Nice Find, I found the same frame with the aluminum shroud and rear fender only this weekend too

I Got a Firestone super cruiser shipped to me in ontario and canada and yeah That big fatty bikes kill shipping, I paid more for shipping then the bike I think.

slacker said:
I think these fenders might be the ticket for the Monark. I kinda forgot they existed until I got this bike.

Why is nearly every bike I've gotten recently blue? Seriously, 7 of 10 bikes are blue.

2nw1nb6.jpg

that thing is seriously rad. i wanna try out a monark fork so bad. seems like all i ever find is red. like 9 outta 10 :?

And an ugly blue at that. I had one also. Gummy latex house paint, same blue. Ugh.

Sweet! Those fenders look like they already match! :p I think that might be a Huffman sprocket on there. Pretty sure no one's ever seen a Super Deluxe w/a factory skip tooth drivetrain. ~Adam

Latest posts

Back