CCM Marauder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a CCM knock off of the Raleigh Chopper. The frame alone must weight 30 pounds! I use to have one when I was a kid. My Dad bought it to replace my stolen 10 speed Chopper. I got this one for $10 at a garage sale. I managed to get my hands on a NOS seat and chain guard. No plans to rebuild it over the winter, but it will get my attention in the spring and I'll let you guys in on the build. I want to preserve the original finish somehow but this won't be easy since it requires some welding at the seat tube.

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

Gerry :)

hey nice score! lots of cool stuff on that one...

8)

beast775 said:
those forks will bend back,i have a bottom bracket for that bike if ya need one.that will be fun.does the threesp work?
The sick part is that I had a NOS fork for this bike that I got rid of 5 years ago. I had no hope of ever getting my hands on a Marauder after 10 years of searching. I found this bike 4 houses away from mine! The 3 speed works fine, in fact the bike runs pretty good as is right now. Even the brakes are as crappy as they were 30 years ago. :D

xddorox said:
Even the brakes are as crappy as they were 30 years ago. :D

Isn't that the truth on most of these bikes. The chrome rims always look great but stopping suck.

Latest posts

Back