San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up!

New Guy....I would like to be in the ride. I have i bike in the bike build but
it is not finished yet. you can view it at nniiss.com. Where do you meet? I don't
know Augies.

I'm baaaaack!

Sorry I haven't been around in a while boys and girls! been working on some new stuff to take on the rides. I will be there on saturday! Finally! no more wedding or birthday parties! Glad to see we have another new rider!

Jim, Richard- I am down for whatever route you guys want dudes!

Alright Ben! Now all we need is to hear from mojo and manny. We had lots of new people on the last couple of Saturday rides, so maybe they'll continue to show up. The mission trail ride was awesome, even though I thought it was going to snow the whole time. Sure beats 102 degrees. I've got everyone's email and will rally the troops. I'm off Friday and will scope a possible new route from Augies. If it doesn't look good, we can stick with the original. Meeting spot is the same either way.
Richard, I'll bring the cheese and crackers.

Acapulco's was a ghost town. Did I miss a memo. Ghosted!
I'll shoot for Saturday.

Bummer...Life gets in the way and i can't make the ride. I had forgot that this weekend is my church fall festival and i am there sound guy.
will you guys keep me up to date on the next one? i'm trying to get my bike built be for the next big meet.

Usually Ben rallies the troops for Thursday, but I didn't hear anything this week. I haven't been able to make Thursdays lately because of work.

Nniiss (how do you pronouce that?), Sorry you can't make it this saturday. Tell your church to make a bike show as part of their festival next year. The next Saturday ride after this one will be in two weeks at mission concepcion.

It's like nis but longer.

hey guys sorry i haven't been on here much. we just moved into our new house so I've been unpacking and getting everything set up.I'll try and make the first Friday ride but not sure just yet.I'm sure we'll have a bbq in a couple of weeks here at the house so once we set a date i'll let you guys know.we live just a bit down the rode from la tune and blue star so we could always do a short ride afterward.

Does anyone know of any Halloween bike events going on next week? I had wanted fix up a project bike with a Halloween theme, but it doesn't look like I'll have time to do it before Saturday.

jimw1960 said:
Does anyone know of any Halloween bike events going on next week? I had wanted fix up a project bike with a Halloween theme, but it doesn't look like I'll have time to do it before Saturday.
Not yet. But I'd be down for that, sure Ben would too.

jimw1960 said:
there's a car show up here in austin at the mean eyed cat(johnny cash tribute bar) i'll be takin my bikes.

hey gang whats up on saturday? is there a ride or do i have to spend time with my kids? please dont make me spend time with my kids, bad enough i have to live with them but this is rediculous. let me know something soon . :D

Sounds like at least a few people are interested. I'm not 100% sure I can make it, but what say folks meet behind Sam's just like a first friday ride. How does 8pm sound, that will allow time for people to finish trick-or-treating. If that sounds good, I can put it on the facebook page.

so yo, yo yo, this is yo favorite lil mexICAN Mojo in da house and wanted to know if im still down wit the SALSA familia or what??? Gotta know, cuz on first friday IM A GOGO!!! J/k yall using my ol southside slang, anyhow whats up for first friday nov. 6th, i wanna ride, and our friends ONE LAST SHOT are playing at the MIX at 10pm so does this mean our ride will take us there for cold beer and kewl 80's covers??? I hope so, well got get the squeaky wheels turing again, c yall friday :lol:

Heyo MOJO, good to have you back man, First Friday is a go, and you are always cool with us. As for the ride we are averaging some pretty good numbers of new and old. PLus it looks like great weather all week long so Friday is looking good. We are going to start the ride an hour early on friday. So the new start time is 7PM behind Sam's. We wanted some more riding time and time at BlueStar to check out some bands and the art openings , plus enjoy my favorite King William Beer!...

Latest posts

Back