Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SENSOR.. That chevy, tell me. Resto or a rod, its way too nice of metal to rat.. at least i think.. id leave it like that anderg4tg5r4 I love it. :mrgreen:

goldstreetcustoms.....'31
ricky.....half rod and half staying the same(body isnt going to be chopped or channeled since the termites seem to have left this one alone :shock: ) just need to start saving my pennies till i can find a decent frame to start on. i need to pull the engine out of my '66 before it goes bye bye(if anyone around sact. wants a 66 short wide c-10 for real cheap.....i need room in my garage!!! or its off to the crushers after anything ebayable is off it)

sorry sensor i thought they were at the bottom of the page that is sick looks like it is in really nice shape. does that have the flat head 4 in it? well done is that the original paint too?

I got some better pictures of my '79 vette.

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2097edited.jpg

Theres a blown chevette with a v6 in it out on woodward, sick little car. Supposedly runs 13's .. :roll: Idk.. its a supercharged 2.8 carbrated v6

ricksterr1221 said:
Theres a blown chevette with a v6 in it out on woodward, sick little car. Supposedly runs 13's .. :roll: Idk.. its a supercharged 2.8 carbrated v6

I've got another one thats not nice that I'm going to put a 3400 in. Eventually I want to turbo it also.

EvilJohnny37 said:
Here's my 81' Yota on a recent snow trip. Best car I've ever owned. You can do anything with this thing.. besides drag race. 96 horsepower baby! yeah! Keeps on tickin' though.

Agh...that makes me want to cry. My absolute best vehcile ever was my '82 Toyota 4x4. Absolute best off road truck ever. Better than my 304 V8 CJ-7, FJ60 Land Cruiser, that thing was in-sane. I want another one. Next one will be a '79 or '80 with the 4 speed though. Loved that truck.

The Blown Chevette on Woodward is real. Any questions, just ask. Or stop by the Shell Gas Station any weekend.

V6CHVET said:
The Blown Chevette on Woodward is real. Any questions, just ask. Or stop by the Shell Gas Station any weekend.

Intro!!

then photos of engine compartment. 8) 8)

and then photos of your bikes.

Awesome car! Love the rambler, dad wanted 2 get me almost this same car for my first car.. oh well ;( lol sweet cruiser.

I guess I'll post a pic of my jalopy before I get rid of it. 1967 Beetle with early fenders, bumpers, lights, wide 5 drums, and Empi 5 spokes. Front beam is narrowed and slammed, super scary on a bumpy road. I've had tons of fun and memories in it, but going back to school isn't cheap these days. I'll get another one someday :(

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

mrdontplay said:
We need better pics of the pinstriping
You pick the one thing I hate about the car :lol: The guy I bought the car from had it done, never did care for striping on vdubs. Here's a better angle of the front end:

IMG_0226.jpg

Latest posts

Back