The Divining Rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You can see the build up of the frame by Uncle Stretch over here... viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a (the poor Speedster never saw this coming).

I got the frame from Uncle Stretch a couple weeks ago. I had it put together by the next day but my camera has been giving me troubles. The pictures still aren't great but they'll do for now. Paul did a great job packing it and by the time I got it totally unpacked I had a huge pile of cardboard, bubble wrap, tape, and not a scratch on it.
DSC05101.jpg

I borrowed a couple parts from this (this bike will be on the chopping block soon as I'm totally bored with it).
DSC05104.jpg

So this is how it looks for now. Eventually I'll change things around and my current thinking is to paint it a dark brown color and run some cream tires. She really rides great and is probably the only bike that I can say is actually comfortable. It's a pretty big bike and if you were much shorter than six foot tall you'd have a hard time reaching the ground or the handlebars. So a big thanks to Uncle Stretch for the frame!!! I don't think I've hardly built a bike yet that doesn't have a part from Uncle Stretch :mrgreen: .

DSC05119.jpg

DSC05126.jpg

DSC05128.jpg

DSC05131.jpg

It turned out nice. I can see how those bars would be a little short. Lots of red anyway huh? You do realize that springer would look killer on it. If you ever decide to use one ,I will lengthen the neck part of it for you if they dont make a 8 1/2'' one.

Shame on you for cutting up that silver bike. Just kidding. Next time you get bored with one that nice let me know.Good looking bikes there. :D

Latest posts

Back