RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: gonna toss this out there NOR CAL MEMBER GATHERING

Hey Adam, The wilton cruisers are in for sure let me know if we can help in any way.We are down the street and around the corner.

galtoberfest
skip links and tumble weeds
the most un important bicycle show ever
here is a play on billetproof i kinda like "carbonproof"
iduno but thanks to all tossing ideas out there. here are the basic plans so far. last sunday in oct which is the 25th. as far as what we are going to do who knows do we want to do a show, swap, meet whatever the heck just happens happens sorta thing? plan on a bbq so bring something for the grill not just everyone bring beer but feel free to bring some as well. since sensor is a pinstriper as well maybe the two of us can get into some sort of panel jam and do some sort of auction and whatever we make donate to rat rod bikes. iduno think people lets get this going i can make a flyer to send out to all. i will make some sort of long distance trophy to whom travels the farthest to get here. maybe we can ride down the street to the new high school and hold a skid contest dragracing iduno the sky is the limit. lets get the name hammered out then feel free to include ideas

fixieproof
roadieproof

ok Karfer67 you know what im up to with the CHOPADEROS and of course you can count on me and some of my local friends to be there just keep me posted

Re: CARBONPROOF OCT 25 NOR CAL MEMBER GATHERING

OK BOYS AND GIRLS HERE IT IS. CARBONPROOF will be held october 25th sunday at my house which is in galt ca about 15 miles south of sacramento right off higway 99. to all wanting to attend please let me know and i will shoot you the address. this event is also open to non ratrod bike members so if you know someone with a cool bike let them know about the event. we will have a bbq and sorta do it pot luck style so please bring something for the table. events are unplaned as of yet but i am thinking at least a cruse, line up for photo op, maybe a dragrace, or skid contest iduno. you asked for a west coast show like this and here it is so lets go. if enough rsvp i might try and get a band to come out.

not sure on a start time i say show up around 9am and hang out go for a ride then come back hang out and have a nice fire and bbq. any other ideas please let me know and who all is coming?

need an address :D

the address is
marengo road
galt ca, 95632

and yea i would like to do it sorta pot luck just bring what ya can so what do we want to do for events and oh i had another idea for a name given to me
RAT BIKE RODEO since my house is a ranch and i am sorta country u could say

I'm there ! how many bikes can we bring to show off ? and are we gonna have a swapmeet kinda thing !/?.. 8)

bring it all the more the better. a swap is not out of the question but my house is off the beaten path so i doubt the locals will get it.

Latest posts

Back