RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 25 GALT CA pictures and videos MUST WATCH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE IS THE LOW DOWN
oct 25th i will be hosting the first annual RAT BIKE RODEO at my ranch in galt ca. there is no real start time or ending time for that matter just show up thats cool with me. for those who want to camp you are more than welcome to do so i have lots of room for tents. events are still up in the air but i think to start a line up and sorta show (no awards at this point) and a meet and greet sorta thing. from there we go out for a cruise into town lots of good photo ops downtown lots of old buildings and the locals wont know what to make of our bikes should be fun. then ride back to the homesteed for more yaping about bikes, maybe swap some parts then fire up the bbq. after that maybe a fire and tell stories. any ideas you guys have feel free to say it. i do have a band in the works so it should be fun. tell your friends too although i am not advertising this meet much other than here if u know someone that would be down with this then go for it. also hot rods and vintage cars are welcome as well. thanks and hope to see yall there yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

why dont we all try to plan and get together somewhere and have a show party swap meet whatever. but this will be different lets get ALL the norcal members, mid cal, so cal and whoever else wants to come as well. lets maybe start planning and do this next spring to give everyone time to plan ahead. anyone down for this?

Re: gonna toss this out there NOR CAL MEMBER GATHERING

im in so lets do it

great idea! i can fit my favorite 3 bikes in the truck and meet ANYWHERE in CA
were you thinking an event just for us evil-masterminds, or maybe piggyback another event?..... like a HOOLIGANS show? :wink:
i'll be there!

we can do that too there is talk about a show in the works for next year we will see if it happens this one will be very cool news to come about it in the next month or so. as for a rat rod reunion meet i was thinking seperate but if we want to pick an event and shoot for it thats cool too. maybe billetproof next year comes to mind. any ideas from you guys go ahead and speak where are you located lets figure out where most members are and go there it does not have to be right down the block lol although i do have a lot of room at my house to host a full on event if we want to.

if you guys do it at a car show no way would i be able to do bike and car(that is if i get the 31 done before)....
a bike wont fit too well in a coupe and if i had to choose bike or car id go with the car :mrgreen:

well now that we have some interest any ideas of where to meet? tell u what lets start posting where we are that are interested in attending and maybe base it around that. and sensor i dont wanna hear it i will be taking the 50 but i will make a TRAILER HITCH for it. OMG did i mention how much i love the sound of a flatty v8? i forgot how sexy it is. anyways back to the point i want to make this big maybe i shouls change the title of this to something else? i really want to get a lot of us together we have never done such a thing and i think it would be a ton of fun. first spot i am gonna toss out there is my house just because i have a lot of room. it is in galt which is just down the roat on highway 99 from sacramento. if u were comming from the bay go 80 east to 99 then head south. again this is just an idea not set in stone at all i think it would be cool for our deal to be a stand alone event but i am very open to ideas lets get this going maybe even get some of the chopaderos involved and up here from so cal?

I THINK ADAMS RANCH IS THE PERFECT LOCATION :!: HES THE ONLY ONE I KNOW WHO HAS THE ROOM FOR EVERYONE TO PARK AND CAMP OUT :!: THESE WOULD BE A COOL WAY TO END THE SUMMER.MAYBE IT COULD HAPPEN DURING THE THE SAME TIME AS THE STATE FAIR. 8)

anywhere is fine for me! anywhere in California is easy. this sounds like a great event. i'm thinking, what would entice the SoCal guys and gals to commit to it also? location? long distance award?
Karfer, through this process be sure to mention if you need any help with donations and/or labor. this should shape up to be a great time!

actually you bring up a good point. maybe we could do it the same weekend as say midnight mass just because there are a lot of so cal people who drive up? just a thought. but i would also like to get some of the guys from nevada, washington, oregon iduno lets do this big. and thanks for the offer i might just need it.

ok so do we want to plan to do it then at my house? it is a ranch and yea there is room. we could do it as a bike and car show gathering sorta thing however you guys wanna do it. now then that we have sorta a spot when would be good for u guys?

Pick a date in say early October. No date will ever work for everyone, but that's almost 8 weeks out, so it should give people plenty of time to rearrange or plan.

zoso this is super early planning i want to do this NEXT year sometime. i figured we can all settle on a time better for all that way. but if you guys want to do a smaller meet earlier thats cool too

Latest posts

Back