Pee Wee Herman X1 Replica

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

Great to see others with the bicycle addiction, thought I would post some photos of my 3 year project.

It is built from a 1941 Schwinn Pullman (pictured) but the chrome parts and Plane/Train headbadge came from a second bicycle. I have used movie screen shots to make it as accurate as possible. I have made a custom chainguard and side saddlebags, they are ready for paint and details. I am in the process of shaping the top saddlebag now. The saddlebags are made of wood.

Enjoy the pics!
Matt

Sideview.jpg

Front.jpg

dx-1.jpg

Sideview2.jpg

Saddlebags1.jpg
Saddlebags3.jpg

Dashboard.jpg

WOWSER! Cant wait to see it completely finished!

holy crap thats awesome!

BankerRAt said:
Great bike. My buddy has the original Pee Wee bike from the movie. Nice job so far :)

I have wondered how many were made for the movie. I have seen pictures of the one in the Hollywood History Museum and one in the Bicycle Museum of America. If I had one I would be a nervous wreck :shock:

Matt

I think the most amazing part of the bike are the accessories. How in the heck did you find all the little things that were on his bike and who in the heck has these things for sale???!! That is awesome. Great job. Just make sure you get the 50' chain for the bike lock.

me like yes me like its really really really kooola rooney i cant wait to see it done :shock:

Latest posts

Back