Happy mothers day- '64 Dunelt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Mothers guys. My wife, who is the mother of my child asked if I would like to go to the Mansfield flea market today. "You betcha!" I replied. Found this baby there for a good price. Talked the guy down $5 too.

P1011716.jpg

P1011720.jpg

P1011719.jpg

P1011717.jpg

P1011718-1.jpg

This should clean up REAL NICE! Should I feel bad that my wife left without buying anything? She paid for the parking too.

ej599 said:
Should I feel bad that my wife left without buying anything? She paid for the parking too.

NO....NO!....Don't feel "bad".....Maybe next year you can get her up at 4 AM...do a little fishing, get back by noon. Still gives her time to clean your workshop.......Maybe do an oil change on your truck. :roll:

good find. I like that flea market. I hit it sometimes if I spend a Saturday night at my girl's house right around the corner.

KOTA said:
ej599 said:
Should I feel bad that my wife left without buying anything? She paid for the parking too.

NO....NO!....Don't feel "bad".....Maybe next year you can get her up at 4 AM...do a little fishing, get back by noon. Still gives her time to clean your workshop.......Maybe do an oil change on your truck. :roll:

She'll need to get up at 3:30 so breakfast will be ready. :lol:

Stop you guys a killin me, i had to show my wife/ babys mamma this post and you know what she said? You guys are a bunch of jerks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did install a rack on the back of her flightliner while she cut the grass. :mrgreen:

Oh yea cool bike man

In my defense, this year I also brought home a half dozen lobsters for us thatI PAID FOR. Both she and I agree, they taste better than flowers. It may become a new tradition.

i have never heard of that brand of bike thats a nice find :D

jesusfreak86 said:
i have never heard of that brand of bike thats a nice find :D

Its an English bike, basically a Raleigh. Go to Sheldon Brown's website to learn everything you want to know about English bikes. A wealth of info there.

My wife was at another table when I bought it she didn't even see the transaction. I rolled it up behind her and when she turned around and saw it she just shook her head and said "I don't believe you. You just can't help yourself can you?" I cleverly replied "What?"

maddogrider said:
Stop you guys a killin me, i had to show my wife/ babys mamma this post and you know what she said? You guys are a bunch of jerks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did install a rack on the back of her flightliner while she cut the grass. :mrgreen:

Oh yea cool bike man

Push mower or rider? lol

Speedo and lights love the mud flap...That must be an early British Klunker... :wink:

ej599 said:
maddogrider said:

Oh yea cool bike man

Push mower or rider? lol

Next year get her one them motorized deals.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
good find. I like that flea market. I hit it sometimes if I spend a Saturday night at my girl's house right around the corner.

:D ''I know its only 7am but gotta go!'' :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back