Dump score..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dump score...Can you believe this..Why.. :lol:
bkes025.jpg
bkes024.jpg
bkes023.jpg
bkes022.jpg
bkes021.jpg
bkes020.jpg
bkes019.jpg
bkes018.jpg
bkes017.jpg
bkes016.jpg

Yep..no room for it.. :wink:

nice score and definatly a great flipper candidate. someone musta got frusterated with it or got a new bike for it to end up in the dumps for that cheap. wouldn't rule out a total mistake or it being hot. nice bike though.

I found a similar late-model Raleigh hybrid collecting dust in the basement of an apartment building I was living in a couple of years ago. I asked around and nobody in the building owned it. When the landlord announced that the basement was getting cleaned out and all junk was going to the curb, I made sure to grab that and gave it to my girlfriend's dad. He cleaned it up and it's like new, a high quality bike. Must be people who decide to get into riding and then quit after the first couple rides when they realize they're too lazy :)

The rear dérailleur needs some attention and it's missing the seat post clamp...oh and 1 brake pad on the front brake is missing....The .... are still on the tires other than that a few scratches the bike is in great shape...To bad it was made in china

that a super find if i lived where you llive i would have picked that up just for the fork alone great find :D

Latest posts

Back