HATS?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there going to be any rat rod hats available in the future? i know i would definatley have to have one-or two!

id wear a RRB.com hat. as long as its a fitted hat.

or what about some RRB.com PATCHES? maybe like an iron on or something that could be sewn onto a shirt? just another option.......

Easy E

i think giant back patches would be great for patches you could always buy a rat rod t shirt and cut the print out of it and sew it on the back of a jacket or what ever you wanted :D i have cut t shirts before to make patches i got to get me rat rod bike t shirt sometime

elvis51 said:

or what about some RRB.com PATCHES? maybe like an iron on or something that could be sewn onto a shirt? just another option.......

Easy E
I always wanted a patch so I can iron it or sew on to a shirt like this
patch.jpg

chimichanga said:
elvis51 said:

Easy E
I always wanted a patch so I can iron it or sew on to a shirt like this

I like that idea. I have some old workshirts that have same size patch.

now were talkin!!! i kinda think that maybe the old logo would be better though. the white and black one, flames behind the bike. id really like to see some patches get made. i know id buy a few!

Easy E

i like the patch idea too! i have an old work jacket that i already have an old "sinclair" gas station patch on that needs a rrb patch! definately a fitted hat, no trucker style hats! thanks for the response guys! i would be willing to pre-pay too, i know this takes $$$$ to get orders going.

JoeyMac said:
You could always put a patch on a blank fitted hat ;)

perfect idea joey! if we just get some patches made, then you can put em on whatever kinda hats you want!!

Easy E

I like the hat idea, but I would definitely be in for some patches. Several patches.

elvis51 said:

Easy E

That'd be pimp. That way I can put it on the back of a cut off demin jacket.

Latest posts

Back