Wanna have some fun!?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While loading our van for this weekend, I took a couple of pictures of our van's inside loadedness.

DSCF3322.jpg

DSCF3321-1.jpg

So how many different bikes do you think is in this box?
The contest will end on Saturday when I unload the bikes. I'll take a picture to verify the number, but probably won't be able to post the answer and pic until Monday. All bikes are fully rideable and visible. The first five correct people will get a new FBN sticker!
Please post you answers here and only one guess per board member!
You guys can also give a guess on the FreakBike Nation board. But only one guess per each member there also. You can only win once on either board, not on both! If you guess right on both boards, you'll only win on the first post, on the other board, your guess will not count so that someone else gets a sticker.

Also, if you are attending either the Bell Isle Cruise or the Ann Arbor show/Swapmeet this weekend please don't play. You can get a sticker by finding me at the events! :thumbsup:

Some of you guys have played this type of contest a few years ago, you others will figure it out pretty easy. I'll try to keep this contest or something similar going atleast once a month!
Have fun!
Chainy

One hundred thirteen and a half?...NO, just one thirteen!

i say 8

i say 7 because it looks like to me may have more buried in there :)

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't function yesterday, not even to make a single post! :lol:
The answer was 6.
These were the bikes: Hackamania(Pixie sidehack), HackJob (pixie sidehack), Coochie (Burgundy and pink PartonPixie), Ratasia (multi colored, yellowish chopper), Dark Journey (black chopper made out of exercise equipment with a chrome exerbike seat) and My FBN military build off project, Buelah (unpainted bike with plumbing pipes).
I still can't find the cameras and to be honest I'm not sure if I even took a picture of all the bikes together.
For those of you who got 6 bikes as your answer, please email or p.m. me your address and I'll get the stickers to you asap.

Anyone else who would like some stickers can send me a self addressed stamped envelope and I'll sticker ya!

Thanks for playing! Hope you all enjoyed!
Chainy

Latest posts

Back