\m/~ Road King ~\m/

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Newest build ~ Serial is C79093, I am assuming a CWC product, but I could be wrong. It is 24" frame, factory grey with black pinstripe wheels ND D outback, ND W up front, Flying Heart 19 tooth Skip tooth. Badged as you can see as a "Road King" Torrington 8 pedals, had a Schwinn seat and Schwinn black Chubby's of 50's vintage - both were trashed as they were dried out. The maroon paint is original, but is not a very quality paint job, very blotchy and uneven but nonetheless factory.

RK1.jpg

RK2.jpg

RK3.jpg

RK4.jpg

RK5.jpg

RK6.jpg

\m/ \m/<-----i love that!!! 8) 8)

dude this bike is totally rad lookin. looks really good. another awesome build from you sir.... :D

Easy E

The maroon paint is original, but is not a very quality paint job, very blotchy and uneven but nonetheless factory.

Hmmmm, and here I was thinking how great that paint job was. It couldn't suit the bike better. There are a Zillion bikes out there that need a paint job but this ain't one of them.

I love it

Hey Banker,

All the hub, slokes and wheels are the originals. Took almost four hours on the rear and about two on the front to clean and reassemble. I took this one for a short blast ~ RIDES GREAT, but the short crank arms while original, are not very good at lugging my larger derrie airre up any sort of incline. Will cruise all day on the Boarwalk though! Very interested in trying to find out the maker of this beast. :roll:

BankerRAt said:
Did you put the skiptooth on a newer Hub?

that bike is the bomb i love it and the seat looks great on it. its to bad the fenders are missing it would be neat to see it with fenders that matched the frame that bike rocks i love the patina of the seat and frame it look good :D

I saw it the "first" day you posted it..........But I'm REALLY getting tired of saying "GREAT bike, Joe".......Your killing us.

GREAT bike, Joe!

Latest posts

Back