MILITARY RAT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, here it its. it is an evan's frame with evans springer front end. the green is duplicolor self etching primer clear coated. i painted the black and used fine line masking tape to make my red pin striping. the lettering and stars are vinyl cleared over also. it is done other than finding a head tag for it, i have a lasalle tag i am thinking about. also, i have a couple of 44 caliber bullets that have been emptied that i want to put some where. let me know what you think!! :D
100_4483.jpg
100_4484.jpg
100_4485.jpg
100_4486.jpg
100_4487.jpg

bomber! that came out schweeet!!!

dont know why but i think i"d be tempted to put red bricks on it i bet it would look killer!

not that it dosent look killer already 8) 8)

Dude, that's bad! :D How'd you do the chainguard lettering so cleanly? Awesome work! By the way, those tires are KILLER.

WOAH! Best idea for what to use the bullet casings on! Make some valve stem caps out of 'em! That would be so cool.

thanks guys! the tires are actually supposed to be brown but have been sun faded to green. neat how they look olive drab! the lettering is just vinyl clear coated.

great bike i love it it would be even cooler with a vintage star sprocket that bike is the bomb :D

murraymadman said:
bullets made into valve stem caps!!!! never even thought of that, too cool. i know what i am doing tomorrow!!! :D

Glad you're doing that, it would be sick! I might even try it on my own build afterwards.

looks good! i think it should go in the RRB gallery. with all the other awesome bikes. :mrgreen:

should ask head honcho steve about it.. maybe get other members support.. :wink: :D

done one of the valve stem caps with the bullet. sprayed it with the green. i have two more, might leave them the brass color instead.
100_4489.jpg
100_4489.jpg

Latest posts

Back