show your Spaceliners!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, all I can say is that is one of the later model versions after they switched to a plastic "7" tank. There is no way of really knowing the year. And good luck with the headlight/taillight search, I have been looking for a long time myself.

I may as well add my Spaceliner into the mix:

Final_Spaceliner_quarterbac.jpg

Final_Spaceliner_FR-2.jpg

Final_Spaceliner_Quarterfro.jpg

Final_Spaceliner_Side.jpg

Final_Spaceliner_nondrive.jpg

Here`s my new Spaceliner i got for $50. I bought it for the headlight lens but decided it would be a shame to break it up. My plans are to clean it up and keep it for the wife. It`s missing one of the "flame" reflectors in the back. If anyone has one, let me know.

DudleyShow016.jpg

I saw this one at the 'Critical Mass' ride here in Houston a couple of months ago
DSC06465.jpg

Saw this one at the Hurst Swap Meet back in October.
CopyofDSC06597.jpg

I'm sure I've posted these on other threads, but they belong here too!

I'm going to be 'restoring' this one for a buddy of mine.
DSC07025.jpg

Western Flyer 'Cosmic Flyer'.
DSC06811.jpg

The wife's JC Higgens 'Flightliner' (she actually rides it like this!) :D
DSC06719.jpg

This is SWEET!!! I didn't even know I owned a Spaceliner until tonight!
When I pulled this rusted thing out of a old guys junk pile he told me it was a Sears bike made in 58 but didn't know more. The tank and rack fell apart on the way home they were rusted so bad. But still it was just to different than other bike frames that I had to do something with it. It's also the reason I'm back into bikes after 30+yrs!
I had to show off the 56 Phantom also....not a rat but it's still cool!
PB230007.jpg

PB230008.jpg

Image003.jpg

PB210008.jpg

Hey SLACKER.... diggin that Inviso-liner....I had a chain like that on my Spaceliner when I did the mock up, it was sooooo smooth....I think yours needs a bent seat post, too.
strlnr033.jpg

This is my Spaceliner, I call the Starliner, notice the sprocket. It is my RRBBO4 bike, its a pedal scraper.
strlnr064.jpg

Latest posts

Back