my pics from world of wheels 2009(pic heavy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so world of wheels was last weekend, and i put a few bikes in it for the first time this year! i was super excited about being a part of the show and just getting to be there. it was a long weekend but it was a lot of fun. here is just a FEW of the over 200 pictures i took. there was only about 30 or so bicycles there as its mostly a custom car show but this show is HUGE!!! enjoy the pics! feel free to comment! Dur....

Easy E

Von Mex's 70 orange krate
wow209001.jpg

the spokesmens bike club
wow209002.jpg

RRB member Speedy, western flyer
wow209003.jpg

my fleet lowrider
wow209004.jpg

monark silver king!
wow209005.jpg

RRB member ponytailmikes bikes
wow209006.jpg

custom bike built by this guy joe erwin. CnC machined wheels, car tire for rear. pretty cool but not rideable.(uncomfy seat)
wow209007.jpg

RRB member FastEddie's frankenstein bike
wow209039.jpg

RRB member 10-18 kustoms bike
wow209071.jpg

and another one of 10-18 kustoms
wow209070.jpg

RRB member but im not sure what his name is on here, i cant remember
wow209085.jpg

same RRB member, different bike
churchwheels013.jpg

RRB member Speedy's Trike
wow209086.jpg

me with my two Schwinn Heavy Duti's
churchwheels009.jpg

now for some random world of wheels pics...

for all you VDub guys
wow209050.jpg

pinstriping by Von Mex
wow209027.jpg

a totally rad little rat wagon
wow209072.jpg

lol this picture is far away cuz the line to meet Chip Foose was like 300 people deep!! wasnt gonna wait in it so i figured id do the best i could!!
wow209074.jpg

so thats kinda a little sneak preview of what world of wheels had goin on bike wise. make me wanna go to the garage and start turnin some wrenches!!!

Easy E

yea it was a pretty sweet honda. the paint on it really sparkled and looked amazing.

Easy E

Boneshaker said:
Am I the only one who noticed that flaked out Honda????
I had to go back and look for it.... And no I didnt see it the first time...

The name that goes with the green schwinn. Here in ratrod is kustomratcreator or you can just call him Dan!

Thats funny that hex frame aluminum bike is supposedly really rare and probably worth more than some of the cars there. :roll: Its early and I forget what they are called with the hex frame.

Uncle Stretch said:
Thats funny that hex frame aluminum bike is supposedly really rare and probably worth more than some of the cars there. :roll: Its early and I forget what they are called with the hex frame.

ive only ever seen two of em, and they were both at the same place. that one is RRB member Kclancer's. i cant remember what the exact "special" name for it is either.

stretch said:
dude!!! which one did you go to?

this world of wheels was held in my hometown of Kansas City, MO!!!

glad you guys like the pics.

Easy E

darn. i was gonna say i coulda met you if you went to the one at detroit. any pics of the orbitron?

of the orbitron? is that the hand made car thats all bare metal and has the dome things over the cab? im lost now.......

Easy E

elvis51 said:
of the orbitron? is that the hand made car thats all bare metal and has the dome things over the cab? im lost now.......

Easy E
it is hand made and does have a bubble top, but its a candy blue. here.
orbitron20original.jpg

well stretch, there was a different car that kinda had the same basic design. i think this one is way cooler though! check it out man!

wow209066.jpg

wow209067.jpg

Easy E

wow that is pretty sweet. that there is a '61 thunderbird. i think they made the panels out of stainless.

the dude said it was all hand built. i could be wrong though. there was so much freakin crap to look at.

Easy E

wouldnt doubt he made all the panels himself, but its still a t-bird. and i know theres a lot of cars there, i went once. :lol: my feet hurt but i didnt care. i got a roth model and a so-cal sign out it.

Latest posts

Back