ANYONE KEEN FOR A CRUISE IN MELBOURNE???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that the streets are empty...

Since we're going thru 40 degree plus days at the moment, I thought it might be an idea to have a cruise one evening along St. Kilda foreshore or something.... I havn't seen a rat rider at all this summer, is there anyone left???????? :shock:

Any suggestions would be welcome, those most interesting would probably include bike riding, beer drinking, or even riding bikes and drinking beer, or something vaguely related... :lol:

Just a thought...

Booze Crooze Sunday 15th Febuary.
Start 1:00 pm @ LocoLowriders
36 Johnston st, Collingwood
Opp 'The Tote Hotel'

Riding down to the 'Sidney Myer Music Bowl'
For 'Sidney Myer Music Bowl 50th Anniversary - Picnic at the Bowl'

Part of the 50th Anniversary celebrations of the Sidney Myer Music Bowl

Grab your kids, your sweetheart and your friends and head to the Bowl for a free afternoon event of laid back grooves and summer tunes.

Bring along your rug, your sunscreen and your dancing shoes and get ready to soak up the sounds of from some of Melbourne's best bands including the Black Sorrows, The Bamboos, Pablo Discobar, Mista Savona and Cookin' on 3 Burners with special guests dancers featuring Demi Sorino (So You Think You Can Dance Season 2008).

Bring your own picnic hamper, or purchase food from our wonderful array of stalls on site.

It's a great way to spend an afternoon for FREE

So a bag/backpack or a basket on your bike will be needed as its a BYO or "we are going via the Bottle-O!"

More info on the event - http://www.theartscentre.com.au/whats-on/event.aspx?id=1457
Booze Crooze Myspace Page - http://www.myspace.com/lowriderboozecruise

l_12a7e70d8255e179c64a2259eb2dcbf1.jpg

Nice one Jetro, cheers for the heads up. I spoke to Froggy yesterday and he let me in on it, I'll pprobably be down there Saturday to grab a 3 speed hub.... WoooooHooooo!!!!! At last! Um, please excuse my excitability :lol:

Yeah, Sunday should be good man, I guess I'll see ya there. :mrgreen:

I will see whomever would like to attend tomorrow, either at Locolowriders or at the Sidney Myre Music Bowl

SEE YOU @ 1:00 pm

REMEMBER THIS IS A BYO SO WE ARE STOPING OFF AT AT BOTTLE-O

Latest posts

Back