Pipe Smokers Unite! (Tobacco Pipes!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great looking pipe Locojoe! 8) Who's the maker?

I quit smoking.. x.x someone told me smoking shrinks the size of a special part rofl. Im sure its not true but eh.. Its not for me. I was smoking cigars for a week. and i had a smokers cough. so furget that. :p Im done.

I smoked pipes for a couple of years, made 5 inspired by Indian style I saw in a book, all had ash stems, bowls were blackthorn, cherryplum, apple - all good, ash - average, aspen - rough! All were finished with tung oil. Also bought a meerschum lined and a corncob, made an applewood tamper as well.
(Maybe blackthorn + cherryplum have different names in the US?)

Hearing Duke say he has to smoke outside reminded me. I smoke ,and I met my wife and she said she had envazima and I had to smoke outside. We cohabitated for several months and I hung out windows of her apartment and stood out in the cold and freezing rain. Anyway we moved to my house ,after I figured she was the one and I told her I would make her the same deal...When i smoke she could go outside. It didnt last too long and she got use to it. She has never had any kind of envazima problem in the last ten years we have been married. Dont believe everything a woman tells you .ha!

Latest posts

Back