OLD CHRISTMAS CATALOGS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COOL!!!!!
Sears_1964_Page0305.jpg

That's beyond awesome...I'm having such a flashback.

Major Matt Mason...G.I. Joe, slot cars and H.O. trains. COX gas powered cars and planes...

SearsWishbook.1971.P357.jpg

8-tracks and $200 Minibikes!! :mrgreen:

Cool pics! I had that rust colored leasure suit in highschool. I also had one of those vroom motors on my bike when i was a kid, and I'm ashamed to say I also had a drawer full of hose silk scarves and shirts to match them.

Thanks for the memories (I think...) :mrgreen:

Thank you for bringing up those fine memories such as riding on my skateboard ramp on my plastic Makaha board with ACS 500 trucks and Road Rider wheels listening to Rod Stewart singing "if you want my body and ya think I'm sexy c'mon sugar let me know" and thinking I was cool at the time, and my moms idea of school clothes...Kmart Definetly Kmart. "Mom stay away from the blue light" your killing me. :lol:

I had a double knit polyester leisure suit like the blue one except it had white stitching and the flowerdy pattern shirt with the big collar and without the top two buttons. And you had to have the wide white belt, platform loafers, lots of gold chains, and Elvis style chrome sunglases as accesories too. LOL !!! Thanks for the memories!!!

Latest posts

Back