Edgelord

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"An edgelord is someone on an internet forum who deliberately talks about controversial, offensive, taboo, or nihilistic subjects in order to shock other users in an effort to appear cool, or edgy."

With that in mind, I will start out with an AV Customs RAPTOR frame, and a matching square tube fork from Flying Machine Bicycle Parts, because a really cool bike can't be built using old parts.

Schwinns? Shelbys? Junk. Throw that bluebird in the trash. It's useless.
013417400d8c78cbf451e27d24f2ce51.jpg

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

I'm Shocked, yet that sure appears cool and edgy. :D

Step 1: Dig it out from behind the press, where it's been stashed for the last few months.
642d819ca0d9e9ddaa4c431fc0b7f035.jpg

Yeah, gotta admit, Dave; your frame does have 'edges'.

Yeah, gotta admit, Dave; your frame does have 'edges'.
Yeah, the more I look at it, the more it reminds me of crossfit-training vegan bros with tribal tattoos and stretched earlobes. You know, the cool stuff.

Nice shipping crate, where's the bike that came in it? Lolz just kidding maybe. Just be careful you don't poke your eye out on that thing.

Last edited:
I really hope this edgy persona can be sustained throughout the whole build. I think I like it even more than that cool frame.
(Covers mic with left hand) Truthfully? Me too. It's definitely taking some effort for me. (Uncovers mic, clears throat:)

Popular wisdom is that, "you can't buy cool." That's just because so many of you poor folk need to feel better about yourselves.

Futuristic frame. But it's all backwards. :21:
1620030577816.png

One came up here and almost purchased it, but I'm too lazy to pedal.

Popular wisdom is that, "you can't buy cool." That's just because so many of you poor folk need to feel better about yourselves.
Too much labour going on with this thread already. You should be paying someone to perform it for you. Shameful, really.
Pic_5.jpg

Great seatpan to add a little cafe racer streamline shell to the back of.

Latest posts

Back