• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1" threaded MTB fork with canti mts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am in Canada am looking for a 26"mtb 1"threaded and canti mounts got to be straight and no bitched threads color does not matter chrome would be nice just need it it finish off a bike i am going to donate to a charity let me know what you have and what you need to have for it

Free fork + shipping to Canada =
download.jpeg

thats part of the joy of belonging to a like minded community i appreciate Irideiam helping me out a great deal as far as your friend with the 100 dollar bills have met him twice personally on 2 separate occasions both times i just wanted to choke and shake him a close personal friend of mine arrested him once on a DWI

Last edited:
Haha he ain't my friend, just a Canadian Content joke about the price of shipping stuff up here. I miss my US post address, got a few parts that way from irideiam before the border closed

Mr Russell Oliver aka the Cash Man aka The Loan Arranger

that guy gives meaning to the words dog and pony show
Haha he ain't my friend, just a Canadian Content joke about the price of shipping stuff up here. I miss my US post address, got a few parts that way from irideiam before the border closed

because i enjoy the hunt for parts i checked on an offer from Bankrupt bike parts out of the UK the fork was 12.95 lbs the shipping from the UK was 47.96 lbs when my sister sends me parts out of germany with DHL which is the only way to get stuff out of germany 0 to 5 kilos costs me 30 euros =46 cnd 5 to 10 kilos 55 euros = 80 cnd

tankenstein thankyou for the heads up but it has become quite apparent bringing anything in from the us is going to be too costly you have to remember whatever price you see in your money costs me X1.24 as much

Last edited:
the free fork irideiam offered me which was extremely generous of him was going to cost just about $40 to ship here i will keep searching on my side of the border we have 3 bike repair cooperatives where i my be able to latch on to a good used fork

Where you at in Canada? I'll have to take a look and see what I have, but I may just have one kicking about. I'm over in Ontario.

Maybe try pawn shops?
I’ve passed (regrettably) on several good parts bikes from my local shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pawn shops in your area have cheap parts bikes! Around here they have WalMart bikes that are all rusty with ripped seats and in need of service and they’re asking more than you can buy them new!

I’ve bought cheap parts bikes from Good Will for $10/ $15, from the local scrap metal place $10/$11 ( they sale by weight ) off Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace (generally a little better condition. Mostly cheap bikes, but sometimes a jewel! Prices vary) or occasionally just picking one up from a trash pile by the curb…sometimes I just pick up a bike because it’s cheap or free, service it and donate it.

Latest posts

Back