Post your 26 bmx cruisers here...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 68 Typhoon
TYPHOON1.jpg
TYPHOON2.jpg
TYPHOON3.jpg

Last edited:
What type of stem is that on your Typhoon?

Your bike looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Taiwanese mx style similar to a Dorcy. Can't remember the brand. I have another which I think is new if you are interested. Not sure what the postage from Australia would be but I was thinking of a pay it forward thread so if you want to pay the postage I'll send it to you as a Christmas present.

Thanks. Taiwanese mx style similar to a Dorcy. Can't remember the brand. I have another which I think is new if you are interested. Not sure what the postage from Australia would be but I was thinking of a pay it forward thread so if you want to pay the postage I'll send it to you as a Christmas present.
Good people in this forum.

Agreed Matti. That Little John is sick. What are those bars you now have on it? I also noticed in one of the pics you have maxxis dth’s fitted. I just got a pair of dth tanwalls to replace the krads on my typhoon. One of the casings on the krads failed.

Last edited:
Agreed Matti. That Little John is sick. What are those bars you now have on it? I also noticed in one of the pics you have maxxis dth’s fitted. I just got a pair of dth tanwalls to replace the krads on my typhoon. One of the casings on the krads failed.
The first bars were off a Stu Tompsen huffy I think the second set are some of out big crook bars, way nicer ride. Got the GLJ from the man Rick Twomey himself.

I worked on the Typhoon today. The wheels I previously had on it were bent and too narrow for 2.3 tires. I swapped the wheels off my heavy duti which i never ride and got some new smooth rolling Maxxis Dth tires. The rear hub is a 7 speed nexus with a roller brake. Never worked well on the HD but with a longer lever it will now lock the back wheel easily.
2A9811AA-46CF-46AB-B138-6FB72C5E4A4E.jpeg
9578A150-DB99-485A-BF13-AAEA37EA5607.jpeg
0E99635C-BB9F-4444-8CE7-E2C741102753.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back