• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

26 Black Cruiser wheel set with internal 3 spd rear hub and shifter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for front and rear black Cruiser wheels with 3 spd and shifter. Long shot I know but my fingers are crossed
1592798254088.png

Looking for front and rear black Cruiser wheels with 3 spd and shifter. Long shot I know but my fingers are crossedView attachment 126377
I have two sets in black one with a HBBC shifter the other with the 346 shifter both sets are about well one is 4 months old the other about 6 to 7 months old have to check my paperwork would let one set go because I need 24in

What would you have to have???
Interested in any trades??
Hawthorne frame, Flightliner frame, I might have a set of 24 inch wheels with skiptooth sprockets and chain. Would have to check and see. Have some other stuff also I can check and get you some more info as to what I have.

Also have a complete and all original sonic flyer barn find. They lightly spray painted over the factory red with rattle can. You can still see all the grading under the paint. It was complete and together when I got it. I took it apart and out into a tire and was going to work it over this winter. Only thing that I could see missing was the plastic lens that goes over the headlight. They are about 15 dollars on eBay. I got it from the original owner

What would you have to have???
Interested in any trades??
Hawthorne frame, Flightliner frame, I might have a set of 24 inch wheels with skiptooth sprockets and chain. Would have to check and see. Have some other stuff also I can check and get you some more info as to what I have.
Well sure don't need frame I'm thanks but that's like giving me don't know lost words like giving me a wife lol something take all and what little money I got but I got 2 sets but both are in bikes I ride was and still might let one go but trying put a wheel deal together myself if that works out then no problem letting go have you checked online

I would go to CL and find a beach cruiser with that wheelset. Even walmart bikes have that that Nexus hub. The last 2 Nexus 3 speeds I've had came from women's beach cruisers that were a decent price. And I had plenty of leftover parts that were useable.
Then some black spray paint and you have your wheelset.

Latest posts

Back