look what these people are doing on CL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how dumb do they think people are

this is one i just responed with LOL

On 11/13/08, alpa omega <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks for the swift response, i live in M.O........i am ok with the
> price of the item,and am ready for its purchase i will be making my
> payment with a check because of the distance i will have my bank to
> take care of the payment promptly by sending you a Check with a 1st
> class mail delivery via UPS with a tracking number which delivers next
> day to you i will have my shipper to come for the pick up of the item
> at your location. as soon as you confirm your payment ..as the shipper
> have some other goods to be picking up for me alongside the item that
> i intend to buy from you.Would have really love to come for the
> viewing but due to my work frame that might not be possible, I'm
> presently out of town for a research work,please do get back to me
> with your full name and address including your cell or land number so
> i can make out payment.
> awaiting to read from you soon...
>

and the next one

Oh i see. I would like you to withdraw the advert from Craigs list, i dont mind adding an extra $50 for you to take the advert down from Criags list, i want to be rest assured that nobody else gets a hold of the item. I will also like you to know that i will be paying via company certified cashier check, and it will be over night payment due to the distance. I will need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the cheque
1.Your full name
2.Your mailing address
3.Your phone number
I am located in Ohio but currently on a business trip to the UK. I just want to purchase the item for her as a surprise birthday present as this day is around the corner. I would also like to pay a.s.a.p I will be sending my mover to come pick up the item. but i hope that it is still in a very good condition.
Thanks

i responed with this Oh ok send me 400 cash in a envelope and I will send the bike where ever you want I will pay for shipping and gift wrap it for you :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Man I just spent a half hour finding out he's sending you a check.I think :? . :lol: :lol:

I won't respond to anyone who types in run-on sentences with tons of grammatical errors and mispellings. I won't respond to all caps either.

I have been trying to sell bicycles on Craig's List for about a month now. All I get are these Scammers. Sometime a get a friendly message about size or speed of bicycle. To which I reply. Then I get the stupid e-mail.
Since my name is not on CL I want to make up an address or put the address of the local police on the reply back to them. Does anyone know the zip code of any ghost towns that we can send to the scammers? Is there a town that does not exist because of a hurricane? Have them mail all their bad checks to it.
I have 12 or so bicycles that I would like to sell.

No cars......

Thats a scammer you better be very careful giving him your personal info. Because they case out your house then when you are not home they rob your house so beware Tony :x

I got this one on a trek I've got up now

Nov 14, 2008 06:30:00 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello,
How are you doing today and i am really glad that you still have the
item in good condition .I am highly interested in buying this item
from you ,i will proceed and inform my my seceretary to send you an
CERTIFIDED CHECK OR MONEY ORDER for the payment so that as soon as
you receive the money order the pick up can be schedule by my
shipper.You should kindly send me you full contact details below for
the payment to be issue out immediately....
FULL NAME....
PHYSICAL ADDRESSS(NOT PO BOX)....
PHONE NUMBER(BOTH LAND AND MOBILE )....
As soon as i receive all the information needed i will send you the
payment and send you the tracking number for thecheck so that you can
be tracking it and know when it will get to you. i realy need this
item if you can sale it to me i will add extral $30 to it and make
sure you did not attend to anybody again am gonna buy it from you okay
have been looking for this. item to buy .
Thanks and God Bless
Warm Regards

So i responded :

wow benjaminv that sounds super please send me a check asap, please also include your telephone number, your mothers maiden name, the high school you attended, your soc, and important medical records, your seceretarys bra size, 16 dollars, a rare sealed copy of super man 1, a cure for aids, thank you i really need these non tangible things Warm regards and god bless
- CJ's RE-cycles

cody-james said:
So i responded :

wow benjaminv that sounds super please send me a check asap, please also include your telephone number, your mothers maiden name, the high school you attended, your soc, and important medical records, your seceretarys bra size, 16 dollars, a rare sealed copy of super man 1, a cure for aids, thank you i really need these non tangible things Warm regards and god bless
- CJ's RE-cycles

Thats funny!!!

Latest posts

Back