BO15 ‘59 Corvette

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike was incomplete and came in a lot of three Schwinn bikes I picked up a year or so ago. It Had a nice patina and turned out to be a 1959. On closer inspection the word Corvette could barely be seen on the chain guard. Cool! Game on! A nice little sanity project during this COVID thing...
8E64F37F-F3A8-4BCA-B48F-9C6F31C5DA84.jpeg
011D9DA2-914C-447B-8330-384DDC8138E4.jpeg

Welcome to the build off! Looks like you've got a great POP (pile of parts) to start with on this one; and who wouldn't want to own a '59 Corvette?~!
RaT oN~!

Bike looking goooood!

Just one question about your photo uploads. Are you uploading direct from your phone? Or using some kind of other software for your photo uploads? When I 'click' on your photos, nothing happens. If you upload directly to this site, we are able to click on the photo and then enlarge it to see more detail.

Keep those posts coming!

Bike looking goooood!

Just one question about your photo uploads. Are you uploading direct from your phone? Or using some kind of other software for your photo uploads? When I 'click' on your photos, nothing happens. If you upload directly to this site, we are able to click on the photo and then enlarge it to see more detail.

Keep those posts coming!
I’m uploading directly from my phone. I click ad attachment. I have been sending small file size images maybe that’s the problem. I’ll post one at full image size. Let me know if that makes a difference? Thanks
5D2984DE-5B85-40EB-9296-FEA6A4B6EAE9.jpeg

That's it! Turned out great, and I was able to enlarge it as well. That's the ticket, really helps to see the details.

I’m uploading directly from my phone. I click ad attachment. I have been sending small file size images maybe that’s the problem. I’ll post one at full image size. Let me know if that makes a difference? Thanks
View attachment 124789

Full size :thumbsup:

Yeah, definitely upload the bigger pics to show off your build.
Welcome to BO15
Those wheels came out nice!

Maybe you should call your build COVETTE since it is the COVID CORVETTE

E8DCB461-1069-47F4-B04C-0F6FEBB26FA6.jpeg

bobbed an old fat tire front fender for the rear. Sorry purists . Year correct chain guard decals over Original patina. I’m open to your opinions. Should I fauxtina the decals or leave them crisp? I haven’t decided.I went with decals because the graphics could barely be seen...

View attachment 127277
bobbed an old fat tire front fender for the rear. Sorry purists . Year correct chain guard decals over Original patina. I’m open to your opinions. Should I fauxtina the decals or leave them crisp? I haven’t decided.I went with decals because the graphics could barely be seen...
I wouldn't worry too much about purists around here. I like the lettering as it is. I have the same rear hub, only in black. Silver wasn't on sale. Can't wait to try it out.
I've got the same pedals too.

Latest posts

Back