My ratrod build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my cool 1972 Tyler ratrod bike.I found a 1976 Huffy Star Spangler donor bike to make this sick bike!Rides smooth on its original tires & tubes.Dont know why the pics uploaded upside down.
20200204_152406.jpg
20200204_152322.jpg
20200204_152322.jpg

If you open them in a photo editing app, rotate the image, save and upload and the pic should be rightside up. Some apps you just need to open and save and they'll post properly.

Welcome to RRB! Cool bike :thumbsup:.

Love to see that there are some Polish bikes still out there! Except from Poland that is... :21:

If you open them in a photo editing app, rotate the image, save and upload and the pic should be rightside up. Some apps you just need to open and save and they'll post properly.

Welcome to RRB! Cool bike :thumbsup:.

Too much fiddling around to get it right and I don't speak geek. I have no patients for computer stuff that doesn't work right the first time and I never try and fix it as I would spend half my life puzzling out geek errors. I just post and if they are upside down so be it. This never used to be an issue, it must be some kind of geek error with an upgrade to the site.

Latest posts

Back