Bike The Vote !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My polling place is close enough for me to ride. Its a beautiful day for a bike ride 75* 8) and there was no one in line :shock: . I was in and out in less than 10 min.I am a happy man and am proud to be able to vote. To those who havent voted yet and are able GO DO IT !!! No matter what side you are on it will make you feel good.Not saying who I voted for but I am wearing a "OLD SCHOOL CONSERVATIVE " shirt w/ a pic. of Reagan on it,lol :wink:
Hellbilly got a sticker too.
BIKEFAMILY040.jpg

BIKEFAMILY.jpg

way to go. wow, that bike is sweet. i almost rode to vote, but i'm nursing a back injury and am waiting for my PT to give me the go ahead to ride again.

That's a great idea here too, since polling places are usually within a few miles for most folks. Get out the rat rod vote!

My polling place is on the way to work, so rode on over there.......and passed by.

I already VOTED....I voted absentee as I did not want to deal with lines at the polls today. There was a line of 50 people waiting for it to open at 8am.

had to work/vote/work so i drove, weathers nice but my polling pace is located on the tip top of the biggest hill for 30 miles around :shock:

Voted absentee awhile back. I live out in the far fringes of my county and the nearest polling place to my house is about 50 miles away and 2000 ft higher elevation. I was never in that kind of shape in my life :lol: I like the shirt :p

we just rode our bikes to our polling place.....4 blocks away.

We had long lines for the first week of early voting until they extended the hours and ironed out the bugs, then it mellowed out. Today was smooth sailing!

I rode my Captain America bike ( stars and stripes on aluminum honeycomb composite) to the voting place. I only got a 'I Voted ' sticker for me, they didn't give my bike a sticker.

Hey I just wanted to say I appreciate everyone here voting, and I appreciate the fact that no one used this forum as a soapbox for their politcal views/a place to tear others' views down. I voted too. And if I could vote for my favorite place to hang out on the web, this would be it. Thanks for everyone who helps make it this way.

Latest posts

Back