The Christmas Flyer...finished !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loaf seat looks good on there! Great build, even better reason for the build.

Merry Christmas to Ethan, and...
RaT oN~!

Last edited:
7686.jpeg
7686.jpeg

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse , stockings are full and presents are wrapped as aunt Becky makes a last minute seat fix with a cool leather strap.
IMG_20191224_165632481.jpg

Ethan,.
Merry Christmas from Uncle Ben. Having you around as you grew into a wonderful young man and hopefully helping guide that process has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. You are wise and kind way beyond your years and yes , I will finally admit, taller than your uncle Ben.
I know you liked this little bike when we picked it up and hopefully now you will enjoy it and keep it forever. Sitting here on Christmas Eve wondering if some kid may have gotten it Christmas morning 60 years ago brand new and shiny ! It's 60 years of wear and chips are now what caught our eye in that big bike pile. Club member Billy Cook did the seat post fabrication, aunt Becky repaired the seat , a nice man oddjob on this forum sent the seat half way across the country , broomwagon had a hand in the sprocket configuration , and uncle Mark helped with the final assembly. The whole bike was built with great memories in mind and ahead and built with tons of love. Merry Christmas , we love you bud!
Aunt Becky and Uncle Ben

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back