From Bogart, an apology...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I just wanted to send out an apology about my post last week. It was an impulsive way to start off as a newbie here and not in the best judgement. I was excited about completing the bike and wasn't considering the audience. I have tremendous respect for the work here and hope that I can still be a part of this great circle.

For anyone of suitable age who would like to follow the continuing story of this bike as it rolls in the Halloween Parade and through the streets of New York I have created a blog with an age restriction and will pass on the link if someone can tell me how to do so in a discreet manner.

I would also like to say that at the moment the future of this bike lies in promoting cycling and bike safety and will be a unique, family friendly, stunning mobile dance act with performers wearing helmets and only on dedicated bike paths.

Thanks, Bogart

No harm done. Lookin forward to seeing more of your work! PG-13 or under of course :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back