fed barron

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know what year this is and is $150.00 a good deal?thanks
00808_8XwMB8G5fSL_600x450.jpg

Great score for the price. You know Felt is going to stop making the high end cruisers. Where you located at and where you find it?

I thought most red Barons were 24" with Thick Bricks. Yours looks like a 26" with Quick Bricks.

Yes, that is a good deal. They have kind of a cult following. I bought a frame a year ago with a bad rattle can paint job and the problematic 360 degree rotating kickstand for $75, it was perfectly straight other wise. That was a year ago and you just don't see them as much anymore. Seems the older style in steel is the most desirable, like it looks like what you have (and I have). The motor guys have turned the faux tank into a real tank and dropped a engine in some of them, hence the desire for metal frame as apposed to the aluminum frame. They were mass produced but not in a box store type production, the cost was much more then a Wally World bike and they were mostly sold in real bike shops. If (as rumored) Trek stops cruiser production it could increase slightly in price, but they are great cruisers, ride the tires off that thing. You're going to love it.

Latest posts

Back