The Northern Rail Trail Enfield NH. June 23,2018

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a group of troopers indeed, Steve; mud, grit, cold rain and not one whine from anybody - ask kick troopers indeed! Thank you, Jane for the watermelon and for helping out. Kimmy, I can not thank you enough for our candid discussion in the parking lot that had us both on the verge of tears - it meant a lot. Joel, your bike was a awesome, well done and as always, it's a pleasure to ride with you. Steve, just keep being yourself - you're a great friend.

Jane and Guy, when I sent you the text describing dinner for Friday night, Spell Check's suggestion for dinner was Baked Zits instead of Baked Ziti !!! Baked Zits? :eek::eek::eek:

Lisa and I were more then happy to host and will again if there is another future ride. The fireworks display was the best one we had ever had here, normally, they are not as long in duration and concentration!

All of you are very special friends to me and I am honored be a part of your lives. Peace

Wow, what a group of troopers indeed, Steve; mud, grit, cold rain and not one whine from anybody - ask kick troopers indeed! Thank you, Jane for the watermelon and for helping out. Kimmy, I can not thank you enough for our candid discussion in the parking lot that had us both on the verge of tears - it meant a lot. Joel, your bike was a awesome, well done and as always, it's a pleasure to ride with you. Steve, just keep being yourself - you're a great friend.

Jane and Guy, when I sent you the text describing dinner for Friday night, Spell Check's suggestion for dinner was Baked Zits instead of Baked Ziti !!! Baked Zits? :eek::eek::eek:

Zits??? :crazy: Eeew! Seriously though ,thank you for inviting us.Dinner was delicious! :nod:

Jose..Next time youre at Mickeys I suggest you try one of these. Personally I'd go for the Dumpster. I just like the way it sounds. :21:
Screenshot_2018-06-24-15-02-36-1.png

Latest posts

Back