MY NEW OLD SCHOOL RIDE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GREETING FROM ARGENTINA. HERE MY HAND MADE CRUSIER. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

AlfOnsinA.jpg

DSC03662.jpg

DSC03663.jpg

DSC03682.jpg

miflashera.jpg

DSC04121.jpg

she is my friendly rider!

saludos desde Cordoba Argentina.

Cool bike!
Did you paint that thing in the Kitchen? I'm guessing you're not married :mrgreen:

Lightfoot said:
Cool bike!
Did you paint that thing in the Kitchen? I'm guessing you're not married :mrgreen:
lol! I thought the same thing because my wife would kill me. Love the bike :mrgreen:

hahaha, I painted my bike in the livingroom. and as you can see I'm single.

thanks for the posts! i love the forum! i'll hung up some new photos soon...

saludos desde Argentina para todos!!!!!

JoeyMac said:
that's cool, did you make the tank with plaster?

I don't know how to say the name in english here we call it "masilla finish" its the same one use to fix car bumps. i first shaped it with cardboard and then i finish it with the "masilla finish"... hope these answers your question...

thanks to every one!!! I really appreciate your coments!

saludos desde Argentina!

00descalso00 said:
JoeyMac said:
that's cool, did you make the tank with plaster?

I don't know how to say the name in english here we call it "masilla finish" its the same one use to fix car bumps. i first shaped it with cardboard and then i finish it with the "masilla finish"... hope these answers your question...

thanks to every one!!! I really appreciate your coments!

saludos desde Argentina!

We call it Bondo up here.

here are some new photos... as you can se i "chop" (it's ok to say it that way?) the pipe and the sit went down. also i change my chrome rims and put some new black ones....

DSC04137.jpg

i'm thinking of a new paint job. what colour do you think it will fit better? :?

hope you like it.

saludos desde Argentina. :wink:

thanks a lot to everyone!! I'm glad!!!!

i don't know if you know, the situation that my cuntry is pssing through, here in argentina it's really dificult for people who work and study, like me, to have those little things that makes your life a bit sweeter... :cry: in my case mi bike makes me come back to erth, she is the only one who's allways there for me no matter whats happening out there. and when im riding i feel free, makes me keep on rolling.... :D you would never imagine what i went thrugh to leave her as she is now. no spare parts, no money, no one to do the work for you, its realy dificult, but you end it enjoying it i had never befor build nothing that coul compere to my Alfonsina!!!

greetings from argentina! / saludos desde argentina!

Latest posts

Back