Murray Little Devil-DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0954.JPG

This is what I brought home a month or two ago

IMG_0725.JPG

I did a trade for the chamelion candy painted Lester mags. I have a blue seat on the way and a few other parts. I started this today and got this far. Cant wait for build offs. I have too many projects to finish and enjoy. Going to leave the rattle can paint job alone for a while And enjoy it as is

I will get the crankset, chain and seat on next week and take it for a spin. I didnt have time today because I made another big haul. A Rabasa road bike, two vintage huffy bmx, an Iverson dragstripper frame, a Schwinn Pixie and a box of wheels and gold anodized parts. I traded a few rat builds for some original bikes and am happy with the deal. Will make a post maybe tomorrow.

Looks Awesome !!!

I rode past my neighbor. He said when i ride by, the chainguard looks like the Hot Wheels logo. I guess the colors are similar. Its ok with me if people think I have a Hot Wheels bike

Such a Killer ride :cool2:.

Reminds me of when I built up my dream 20inch copper.
40697_859730a75068b20121eaaf4899f049ea.jpg

1969 Buzz-Bike Eliminator

IMG_0938.JPG

I ended up getting the eliminator and having to strip the little devil for now. I needed its parts for two other bikes including my upcoming build off bike. For now its back to a frame fork and crankset hanging on the wall

Latest posts

Back