• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vintage steel mountain bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for a vintage steel mountain bike. I'd love to find something lugged but as long as it's cromo I'll look at anything. I'm 5'10" 32" inseam so I need a medium/large.

TIA

Don't know if you want to build your own, but I have this Mountain Bike frame available.
20170705_090449.jpg
20170705_090457.jpg

Who's the maker of the bike? Is that mid 80s maybe late 80s? Is it cromo? It's pretty cool, other than that unbelievably ugly block m that reminds me of something evil.

Thanks in advance and Go Bucks!!!

I am not sure but I believe there was a short lived company Mountain Bike. This had bullmoose bars when I got it which were original equipment. It would hold a pretty large tire too. I just never have got around to building anything.

84 Bianchi, steel with bull moose bars. I'm 5'7" 30" inseam and it's big for me but I still rock it. I'll get some measurements in the morning if your interested.

Latest posts

Back