Swobo Folsom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want this bike. So if anybody has one laying around they don't want anymore, Let me know :wink:

swobo_folsom_2.jpg

7 years later and I still want this bike... trying to buy one off their site, but I'm getting a feeling they are not in business anymore... anybody know what is up with this company?
They took my payment, but no communication since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFAIK, Swobo was purchased by Santa Cruz around 7 years ago.... and has since changed hands at least one time, and changed distributors in the same time period, as well. When did you pay for the bike? B/c of your post, I checked out Swobo's social media, and things look truly grim. No FB posts since 2015. No Tweets since mid 2016. They got 4 followers and 0 posts on instagram...

That firm has been killed and resurrected a few times over its fairly long history. I bet someone owns the rights to it now, but it's gone dormant til they can figure out what Chinese factory will make the frames and what sweatshop in Indonesia will make the apparel. I suspect you haven't missed out on much with the Folsom; the danged thing is made from aluminum, and has a Nexus 3 speed hub....

Shame about the money, though.... how long ago did they take your payment? If it was recent, your bank/CC company might be able to help you dispute the charge and get the money back...

Good luck!

well... I pulled up my bank site and I was about to cancel the payment and my phone buzzed. I got an e-mail from Swobo saying that my frame had shipped. No responses to my other e-mails, but it is on it's way. I'll take it.
I know it is nothing fancy, but I have had my eye on it for a while.

Latest posts

Back