Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi here's my daily driver, a 1964 Dodge Dart GT.
IMG_0276X.jpg

not as fancy as some here but I just love this car! my first car was a 1963 Dart GT and about 15 years ago I decided that I wanted to have one and I would keep it forever. this little gem came along and we've been happy together since. I've had '71Cuda's with 440's and Chargers, and Challengers but nothing beats a good Dart! this is the original paint and mostly original interior, which needs a bit of work now, I've upgraded a few things along the way like adding Disc brakes and the Rallye wheels and a Kenwood CD MP3 player (if you don't have an MP3 Player I highly recommend them!). it's not a hot rod like some of the cars I've had, but I've already told you i just love this car.
Scott 8)

JonTheGun said:
There are some seriously nice cars on here!

This is my current barge...
photo2.jpg

13.jpg

I will own a Type3 Squareback...oneday!

o hey guys
dunno if yall remeber me
but i saw the dub and had to comment

am i seeion some stretch and poke on them wheels?

sweeeeeett

(and i sent you parts you should have them if not we got a problem....sorry for the delay)

37fleetwood said:
Hi here's my daily driver, a 1964 Dodge Dart GT.
not as fancy as some here but I just love this car! my first car was a 1963 Dart GT and about 15 years ago I decided that I wanted to have one and I would keep it forever.
Scott 8)
y
Nice , one of my first cars was a 1969 Dodge Dart GT. One of my fav's also. Regreted selling it. Good times

moparmayhem93 said:
o hey guys
dunno if yall remeber me
but i saw the dub and had to comment

am i seeion some stretch and poke on them wheels?

sweeeeeett

(and i sent you parts you should have them if not we got a problem....sorry for the delay)

Hey dude.
The wheels are 15x9" et-5 with 215x45 tyres on, so yeah man plenty of stretch and poke!

thats pretty trick

been hangin on the bimmer froums and they are allllll about that stuff
got like 90 pages of em

my '57 chevy and my '71 BSA
57bike1.jpg

my first car (still have it)
77 vauxhall chevette
vc1.jpg

vc2.jpg

scooter i used to have (sold it after i crashed it and tore all the ligaments out of my shoulder, also wanted something bigger)
88(?) suzuki fa50
sfa.jpg

what i upgraded to(in front)
88 honda vt-250 (jdm model, e.g. higher output engine and flush lights)
hvt.jpg

managed to shatter a conrod so am in the middle of putting in a tuned engine

and my current daily
1951 morris minor - sidevalve engine
pm2sig.jpg

P1030639.jpg

Dudes! This has got to be one of my favorite threads! I posted the cutt'y but heres my '90 LTC;
071.jpg

If you wondered about the plate DARLING is my last name
And (drum roll) the reason I'm bigredddaddy, thee all mighty BigRedd;
070.jpg

It's a bit ruff but 275,000 mi is a lot :shock: Still runs perfect :mrgreen:

once i get mine running again and reprimed ill post a recent pic(got sad about the fact that she was rotting away and i let her :cry: not to mention for some reason my son wanted me to take him out in the caddi)

sensor said:
once i get mine running again and reprimed ill post a recent pic(got sad about the fact that she was rotting away and i let her :cry: not to mention for some reason my son wanted me to take him out in the caddi)

whats that ?! a body man who owns a car that needs painted :mrgreen: i just think its funny i know a few of them, and i know a few mechanics with cars that dont run right, and a bricklayer without a single brick on his house too :wink:

tortron said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Dads finally decided to let me rat it...

i think it ratted itself

have just painted my morrie satin black, pics in the thread on here "my new rat"
Sorry...paint it...rat-like
lol

i would drive it like that...but im pretty sure theres no floorboards
lol
hes got new doors
new front bumper
new hood
new wheels and tires
new brakes
and apparently the truck WILL run.
i had pics of the engine and stuff, but ill need to get more since my computer died.

i plan to paint it flat black, black wheels with beauty rings and silver/chrome lug nuts
of course...eventually get a red interior...then i need to learn a stick.

chillywilly263 said:
My stuffs
83 Corolla
l_5a309e62d25a586de781753cd33ca7fc.jpg

79 Celica GT
l_48fdd867e3b86fab4b578b1283dac40f.jpg

78 Corona
1315069720_l.jpg

93 Sportster
l_c2002e6829412077be6b28e71c78627b.jpg
Toyotas rock!!! I have a 98 Corolla 250,000 miles and still runs great 35-40 mpg my high school ride was a 69 Corona 1900 4spd 2dr hdtop....beat the snott out of that thing kept on running. 8)

Latest posts

Back